We went to the zoo yesterday during our spring break. It was a lot of fun! I have a new camera (see my other blog:)) that takes video as well as great pictures. This is a video I captured of Evan at the sharks. I still need to figure out how to focus while in video mode, but it was pretty fun. It was nice to get out of the house. I have been worrying about getting the house for sale for so long that it was relaxing to get away. We are probably only a few weeks from putting our house up for sale. Lots of painting and yard work and then it will be ready. I hope the video works out okay. I wasn't sure if the HD quality would upload so I did a lesser quality. I'll take some pictures of the stuff we're doing to the house after we get more finshed.
No comments:
Post a Comment