
Evan turned three today! I really can't believe how fast this is going. Just a few years ago I thought that it couldn't go fast enough, but wow, now I want it to just slow down. Over the past few weeks, we have watched Evan change so much. He can now have a real conversation over the phone. He will come to me often now to tattletale on Anna, always saying "Anna needs a spanking because she..." He will cover his bottom and say "I don't need a spanking" whenever he does something he is not supposed to. The most fun of all, he makes believe. He always has to a small extent, but now he will make up the whole story and say who are friend and who is the bad guy, what they are doing and then act out the story. He plays more with his brother and sister, sometimes to their dismay. I have had a wonderful day with him. We always hang up picture of the birthday person's last year all over the house and I have loved running into his smile around every corner. Heavenly Father has blessed me with such wonderful children and I am so happy that Evan is exactly who he is.
2 comments:
So Cute. I can't believe your youngest is 3, YIKES!! What are you doing during the day. I want to come see you. Does your ward do a playgroup?
Happy B-day little guy.
Post a Comment