Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

Today was Brandon's birthday. I hope that he had a great day. I got up early to make him cinnamon rolls. He went into work a little late so he could stay and open presents this morning. We had some company this afternoon and they helped me decorate with balloons and streamers. Then I made Brandon steak and potatoes for dinner, upon his request. After dinner, we sang Happy Birthday and all had some cake and ice cream. And then he left for school. What a guy! I don't think he thought of skipping class for a second, where as I don't feel I even should have to get out of bed if it is my birthday. I know that every woman would probably say that they have the best husband, but I have to say that Brandon is the best man that I have ever known. I feel overwhelmed sometimes that Heavenly Father feels I am the soul mate of someone so wonderful as he is. He is so loving and generous and thoughtful. He is a truly great father. He works so hard to try to find a balance to life so that we can have a marriage and family life that is filled with joy and comfort. I am so thankful to have him in my life.
Brandon, I love you. And our children do, too. Happy Birthday, Honey! Love, Pam

No comments: