Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Doing one of the things I hate most....

....for one of the best reasons. We are packing! We will officially be out of this house by June 28th, which is coming up really fast. The only thing that makes that bearable is that we have an awesome new house to move into! I can't believe what the Lord has brought us to. It is 2700 square feet! It has a small yard, but overlooks a farm. Anna already is dreaming about owning a baby cow. Although this means a lot of small changes and a few really sad big ones, we are SO excited. Here's a picture of our next house. I can't wait to live there. Today is the inspection, so we get to go back today and see it a little more! Hurray!

7 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

What a beautiful home! I'm happy that it's all working out for you!

Michelle & Todd said...

It's so pretty! I can't wait to see it! I can help when I get back from CO. We'll be back the 15th :)

RR said...

Where are you moving? Lacey 5th??
Tell me it's so!

L said...

I hope it is your dream house, you deserve it.

Pam said...

It is a dream home, but probably not the one that has always been in my mind. I'm sure it will have things to complain about, but I will have space to raise my family in and room to have lots of people over! That's perfect to me.

Rachel- It's Lacey 6th! I know, you're the next person to be mad at us. But we are going where the Lord wants us. I just know it.

Yonker Family said...

Hey Pam!
Well we're back in Oly. Trav took a job here back in Feb., and we finally joined him in Jun. We bought a house back in our old neighborhood and are getting settled in. It looks like you've been doing the same. Love the new house, I'm sure you guys are enjoying all the space!

RR said...

Love the new blog look.