Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We made it!

Well, birthday season has come and gone here in the Kirkwood household. We were excited to spend last Saturday celebrating Anna's birthday. She had a few friends over and thought it would be fun to walk down to the new fruit stand around the corner. I haven't been able to upload pictures of that yet, but it was quite a sight, I'm sure. There were 9 kids in all, including Evan in his stroller. Brandon and I took front and back and the rest of the kids stayed in line, even though I told them they didn't have to. It was so cute. When we go home from our walk, the kids decorated sugar cookies while I washed and cut up the fruit. It was a very simple, yet fun party for Anna. They all had a blast! Anna is growing up so fast. She is always coming up with new games and things to play together. She is doing great in school and loves learning. We love having Anna as our special girl. She completes our princess sandwich!







2 comments:

L said...

very cute pics

RR said...

Your daughter is really a cutie!